Friday, May 6, 2011

The Earth Box

Something my husband and I always enjoy when spring arrives is hitting the farmer's market for fresh produce. This year especially – with the price of gas – our produce bill is going up each month. So I was really excited when I was introduced to the EarthBox – apparently anyone can enjoy delicious homegrown veggies, fruits, and herbs grown in an EarthBox. It is a sustainable product that uses less water and fertilizer, will grow bigger and tastier plants faster than a conventional garden--with virtually no effort and zero guesswork! Sounds like my kind of garden. I think I will start with one EarthBox this year, but if the reviews on this product are true...I will be buying more next season! I hope to share progress as this season unfolds!

http://store.earthbox.com/Green-EarthBox-Ready-to-Grow-Kit/productinfo/1010065/

No comments:

Post a Comment