Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Herb Garden

Me planting.
For all the years we lived in our home on 74th Street, I could never have a vegetable or herb garden because we lived on a wooded lot full of shade. We focused mainly on our woodland perennial gardens. Well, we are now renting a condo (with a tiny deck) but lots of sun, so I can have a tiny herb garden! Because of the tiny deck, (you can tell, my husband is practically on top of me taking this picture) I had to postpone the Earthbox idea for now.
My herb garden!

For the first day of our Memorial Week-end, we went shopping for the perfect pot and the cutest plants ever! I love the taste of fresh herbs; basil, cilantro, oregano and let's not forget the mint for our Mojito's. Stay posted as I share pictures and recipes that I experiment with over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment